Sunday, January 24, 2010

More from Adam Beach


OMG, did anyone listen to the podcast from my last blog?

To listen, all you have to do is click the link from my last blog and it should play automatically.

I still can't believe I got to talk with Adam Beach, I've been such of a fan of his work for a long time. One of the main reasons why I like him is because we're from the same tribe - Anishnabe. His Anishnabe people are from Canada, same thing but they talk with that heavy Canadian accent.

Neyom asked me to be on her show next week, so instead of spilling my guts like I usually do on my blog, I'm going to wait until this week to blow my wad on her show about Adam Beach. I can tell you this, it's going to be a very entertaining show. I think all the radio shows I've done have really prepared me for this.

Alright, here's my man one more time. Well, not really. He's married and has a family but he's still a sweetheart in my book!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment