Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year's !

I am currently watching the stage play version of, "Victor,Victoria" on the Ovation network. The Ovation is like Bravo but gayer. It's actually not that bad. It makes me regret not being a gay theater actor.

Why couldn't the Native queens I grew up around have been into theater and not volleyball? I'm sure that would've made a big difference on my future hobbies. But then again, out've all the hobbies I learned from playing with the girlz, the one I kept with me the most was learning how to keep fierce eyebrows.

I think in my next life I'm going to be a lounge singer. A female lounge singer to be exact. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to come back as Whoopi Goldberg's character from, "Sister Act" , or a muppet.

Well guys, I'm keeping this blog short tonight. I'm on my way to SF to watch Greg Proops at the Punchline.

If I strike out there, I'm heading over the castro to work my new feax-hawk & eyebrows!

Happy New Year's all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment