Monday, January 25, 2010

Cobbwebb's


I told everyone this is the year that I'm going to get my anus bleached, if anyone is wondering why, just look at the picture to the right - that's why.

In other news, NBC is bringing back Last Comic Standing Season 7. We'll see if I can get a pre-booked audition for that so I don't have to wait up all night in cold, so everyone wish me luck on that.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to the Gathering of Nations Powwow this year. I'm putting in to perform on the Stage 49.

Also I've been trying to put together a blog for Afterelton.com and the production has been a lot harder to put together than I thought. It mostly has to do with time and interest of other people. I'll probaly have something up this week. I'd love to break into Vlogging for Afterelton.com

It has been brought to my attention that my myspace blogs haven't been deep and personal as they use to be. That's only because I'm trying to protect my privacy. I'm sorry to all my blog readers who use to tune in and read my weekly trainwrecks . I guess life has gotten better and I have less to complain about.

I can only say that when my life doesn't go the way I want it to, I promise to spill my beans to you all. But just so you guys know my blogs aren't about a series of mishaps and misfortunes, I'm promise to blog about the stuff that makes me really happy too. Here's to the up's and down's of life.

xoxo

p.s. If any of you would like to share something about one of your favorite blogs that I've written, please share it below in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment