Saturday, January 23, 2010

23 Days In

So far it's 23 days into the New Year and I'm doing pretty good sticking to my resolution. Notice I said resolution and not resolutions. That's right, just the one.

It's been 23 days without soda and I'm doing alright. Hopefully that crap should've been flushed out've my system by now. It's going to be a long while before I pick up another can of soda.

How's everyone else doing on there New Year's Resolutions? Whatever it is you promised yourself to sitck to, I hope it's working for you. I know it's difficult to break old habits but the important thing to remember is that you're trying, so don't give up. If you fall off your plan, that's okay because tommorrow's a new day and start over.

After saying that, I feel like I'm slowing turning into Richard Simmons. I love that old queen, she's so motivational and inspirational. Keep it real Richard! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment