Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 New Years Resolutions

1) To go to less open mics and to spend more time writing. I've always been a strong supporter of the comedy open mic scene in SF and now it's time to pass the torch to someone else. Instead of always showing up and watching other comedians, for this year I'm going to really concentrate on my joke writing skills, which I like to think I'm pretty good at. Recently, I got the point where jokes have been coming to me as random thoughts or ideas, which is cool. But there's a lot of ideas that I've been avoiding and I need to churn those thoughts out.

2) No more soda products. I let my body enjoy the wonderful carbonation flavors of Coca Cola for the month of December. So now I'm going through the body withdrawls from having all that caffiene and sugar in my body. It's hard, it really is. I stopped drinking soda after college and every now and then, I'll take a swig for old times sake, but no more of that, I'm done again.

3) To be less sluttier than usual. I can't help it, sometimes it's fun to be a slut.

4) To pick up where I left off from 2009 and makes lot of money doing stand up comedy. I love great paying gigs. And yes, whoever paid to bring me in, they definitely got their money's worth.

5) Also, to continue to give the people my best. No slacking here.

6) To eat better in 2010. My main staple diet is pretty unhealthy and I want to live an old life, so more brown rice and vegatables for me, and in case anyone is wondering, yes, that's the same diet from Showgirls, well really Nomi Malone was all cheeseburger/fries/soda, but she still worked it.

7) New wardrobe. I bought my first pair of jeans in a long time. Those fuckers were tight as shit but nonetheless they felt good when I put them on. I have a new stage look so I'll be dressing up more appropiately for shows now. I hope this new personal theme last longer for years to come.

8) To sodomize and seduce the main werewolf lead - Taylor Lautner from the Twilight: New Moon movie. Trust me, the next time you see him turn into a werewolf and running in the woods, it's going to be from me chasing him.

9) To make time and visit with all the wonderful Native people who I went to school with. I still miss you all very much! No joke, *tear drop*

10) To do more television work!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment