Thursday, January 21, 2010

20,000 Baby!

It's milestone time again. Thanks again to everyone whose been stopping by to read my blogs. Today I hit 20,000 myspace blog hits. That has to be a record for me. It took me almost a year and half to get to the first 10,000 hits and this last 10,000, it only took me a couple of months. I've been averaging like 500-700 hits a week now. Gheez, I use to get happy if I got 100 hits a week or close to 200 hits a week. I'm guessing I have a lot of repeat readers. I also have a lot of readers who aren't my myspace friends and that's alright. The fact that you guys take time out've your busy schedules to see what I'm doing is really cool.

I'm so happy right now I could just poop.

Let's see, what'd I do today? Work was really slow. I made a little bit of money from work this week but nothing to pull my panies up and down about. We have another convention coming in next week, hopefully we'll do better with that one.

Tonight I performed at the Polenge Lounge in SF. That room has turned into a pretty fun room to work out in. I wish I could've told more new jokes tonight but I guess I'll have to crack those out later.

This Thursday I'm driving up to Fairfield, California to participate in a comedy benefit for the Haitians.
It's called, "Stand Up for Haiti" .

Then next Tuesday I'm doing another comedy fundraiser for the Hope Flight Foundation in SF.

I've been doing a lot of comedy fundraisers lately, that's cool. I'm going to be doing another one in March for the Alameda Sports Club.

Also, I'm going to be performing at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club on February 19, 2010. The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club is at the Universal Walk Mall right next to the Universal Studios Theme Park. If you're in L.A. come check me and Tina Kim out! I'm going to be the feature comic that night so check me and the crew out, please myspace me to get on the guestlist.

Alright ya'll. You guys are wonderful. Stay safe, keep warm and remember to help other people when you can!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment