Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas...


And my hair taking forever to grow! I really wanted to cut it this week but I talked myself out've it. This will probaly be one of the last times in my life that I'll get to grow my hair long where it doesn't look like I'm losing my hair. I think when my forehead takes the last of my front scalp, that's when I'll start keeping it short. And besides, whenever I grow my hair out, I always get the urge to cut it. I just need to start keeping myself busy so i won't have to think or watch my hair grow. And if anyone is wondering, no, I don't have better shit to do than watch my hair grow. Merry Christmas everyone!

xoxo


p.s. This is my new blog, I finally got up to 500-600 hits per week on my myspace blog but's it's time for a change and a new format.

No comments:

Post a Comment